Sunday, May 31, 2009

Simple Birthday Wishes

Just thought I'd post quickly tonight with a simple card I made last weekend. I have spent just under the past week away from home for the national Dietitians conference and hence have done no stamping since I left home (although I did take it with me) - breakfast seminars starting at 7am and the conference leading into dinners did not leave much time even for sleep! I had a great time though - learned lots (there are some amazing nutrition projects going on out there across Australia) and caught up with heaps of people I hadn't for a very long time.

I made this card for Leah's May Challenge - she always picks a doozy!! But I guess that's why it's called a challenge!
I was SO tempted to pull out Pick a Petal for this one, but resisted. Instead I opted for Big Bold Birthday.

Leah pulled the colours Riding Hood Red, Kiwi Kiss, Regal Rose, Tangerine Tango and Whisper White, and I also added a little bit of Bravo Burgandy.

As I said quite simple, and I'm really happy with the result - the 'make a wish' circle is popped up with dimensionals

Looking forward to the June challenge Leah!

No comments: