Saturday, May 2, 2009

My Other KWernerDesign Colour Inspiration #50 Cards

As I said in my previous post, I could only enter 1 card this time round, so here are the other 2 I came up with.

This one was Paul's favourite. I don't know exactly how it happened, but the light changed in the few minutes between photographing this one and the boat one, so I couldn't get as good a photo...
This one also uses Yoyo Yellow, Chocolate Chip, Tempting Turquoise, Real Red and Whisper White. I used Big Bold Birthday and kissed the icing with the swirl from Baroque Motifs. I also stamped off the background stamps to give a softer look.

I haven't used Heartfelt Thanks for ages and thought it could work with these colours. This has turned out completely different to what I had been thinking about, but I still think it's worked out ok. Instead of Yoyo Yellow in this one I used Summer Sun. Quite straight forward really. The swirl is the ever versatile one from Baroque Motifs.

For those of you in the NT - have a great long weekend!! For everyone else, have a fabulous weekend.

No comments: