Sunday, May 17, 2009

Forgetful Elephant

For some reason I always forget one particular friend's birthday. I don't know if it's because it's so close to Mother's Day or what, but for some reason the date always passes me by. Thank goodness for FaceBook to remind me!!




I never thought I'd have to use the belated birthday stamp in my A Little Birthday Cheer set, but I thought this card warranted it, and I couldn't go past the elephant from Wild About You (yet again) - because elephants never forget!!

I used Baja Breeze, Pacific Point and Apricot Appeal for this little card, with a smidge of Certainly Celery for the flower stem. The gorgeous DSP is from the Patterns sampler which is a Level 1 hostess gift, I attached the ear with a dimensional, and finished off with some paper piercing.

Just a simple little one, and fingers crossed the elephant helps me remember next year!

2 comments:

Nerine .P. said...

Love this card Tash, but you already know that ;P

Mel Hanlon said...

Very cute, Tash!