Thursday, May 21, 2009

It's Never Ending!

Yay! I finished Mum's card that I've been working on with Makeesha's latest colours. The photos are a big dodgy being under flouro, but I'll try to fix that tomorrow. I saw a never ending card on SCS a few weeks ago and thought I'd give it a whirl for Mum's birthday - I don't think I did too badly for a first go.
ETA: I've been able to take some better photos, so have uploaded them.



I've tried to use the same products for each view to ensure consistency. I mainly used retired Au Chocolat DSP and the retired set Live Your Dream. Other greetings come from Short & Sweet, A Little Birthday Cheer and Short Order Alphabet.

It's really not as hard as it first seems to make, so if you'd like to give it a go, follow this link to a video tutorial by Dawn. However, what I would do next time is NOT to double layer at all (like I did on the first view), particularly with card stock (even vanilla or white), it just doesn't fold flat then but the single layers seem ok.

5 comments:

Nerine .P. said...

That's a bit too clever Tash. Looks great. Your Mum's going to love it.

Kellie said...

Oh WOW that is so very clever and it's gorgeous!
Kelx

Unknown said...

Wow Very clever. Love it.

Keesh said...

Oh this is lovely Natasha! I am sure your mum will love it! I have never done one of those never ending cards, but they are rather neat! Love Keesh x

KimB said...

HI Natasha,

this just looks lovely and very clever!! You have used the colours so well. I'm sure your Mum will love it. Thanks for your comment on my inspiration card.

Kim