Monday, May 3, 2010

Dazzling Eastern Blooms


I almost forgot a friend's birthday - thank goodness for FaceBook reminders :) So this afternoon I put together this 'dazzling' number using Sketch ' Color Challenge #9 and Eastern Blooms, one of my fall-to sets. It was very bright outside when I took the photo, and I didn't realise 'til I'd downloaded it that it was rather crooked - sorry (just adds to the charm!)

I've added a little bit of scoring detail to the top and bottom of the card (which doesn't show up real well in the pic) and LOTS of Dazzling Diamonds.

I must say a big DANKE to Nadia and Andrea who chose this card as their winner last week. Thank you so much, you made my day.

Thanks for visiting.


Stamps: Eastern Blooms, Birthday Whimsy (retired)
Card: Whisper White, Basic Grey
Ink: Rose Red, Tempting Turquoise, Summer Sun
Other: Dazzling Diamonds

2 comments:

Andrea said...

Beautiful card, Natasha. Thanks for playing at Sketch'n'Color Challenge. Andrea

Sue said...

I must say that it is a very deserving winner!! I love it too!!