Sunday, April 25, 2010

Bella Rose Mother's Day


One of the best things about Stampin' Up! DSP is how projects can fall together so nicely because it all coordinates! I knew I wanted to do something 'pretty' for my grandmother for Mother's Day, and the Bella Rose DSP teamed with this weeks Sketch 'n' Color sketch made it so easy! I didn't realise until I pulled it out that this is the first time I've cut into any of the pages other than the Chocolate Chip spots though....

I am so happy with how this turned out! The hardest part was fussy cutting the little rose bud.

If you haven't already, head over to Sketch 'n' Color to check out their weekly challenges - they are a lot of fun to work with.

Thanks for visiting.









Stamps: All Year Cheer II (retired)

Card: Riding Hood Red, Whisper White, Pink Pirouette, Kiwi Kiss
DSP: Bella Rose
Other: Vintage Brads

1 comment:

Andrea said...

Gorgeous card. Thanks for playing at Sketch'n'Color Challenge. Nadia and Andrea