Sunday, May 23, 2010

Finally!!


Sorry for the long time between posts, but I have a good reason - honest!! I was busy making swaps for my first Convention, and I arrived home today, still buzzing after a great weekend.

We had an awesome time in Sydney (my first visit) and I was fortunate to share a room and spend lots of overdue time with my friend and upline Karen. I also met a couple of blog friends in the flesh, made some new friends too, received some AWESOME swaps, made some great projects and came home inspired!


So, here's the most popular of my swaps (by a narrow margin). I wanted to work with collaging again and think this wheel and set work perfectly for it. I wheeled the base card in Sahara Sand too to soften it (not easy to see in the photo) and keeping in with {my} Vintage style - a bit of sponging and lots of distressing added to the softeness.

Thank you to everyone who swapped with me - there we SO many awesome swaps. If you have popped over to visit because I swapped with you, please leave a message :) I'm going to try to visit everyone's blogs who I swapped with over the next week or so.

Will post my other swaps, the projects we made and some photos later!!

Thanks for visiting!






Stamps: Vintage Vogue, Very Vintage Jumbo Wheel (both Autumn-Winter Mini)
Card: Rich Razzleberry, Old Olive, Very Vanilla
Ink: Rich Razzleberry, Old Olive, Sahara Sand
Other: Vintage Brads

1 comment:

Unknown said...

Hi, glad you made it home safely. It was so great to spend a few days together. I didn't get one of your swaps, gorgeous as always.

xxx