I was quite chuffed the other day to receive this Beautiful Blogger award from Leah. I have come to know Leah through blogland and swaps that a mutual friend used to organise, and I have enjoyed playing Leah's various blog challenges over the last year or so. She shares so many awesome projects on her blog and I am so excited to be meeting her in the flesh soon!!!!
As part of accepting this award, I am to nominate 10 more beautiful blogs and tell you 10 things about myself.
Check out these 10 blogs (I don't think I can pass this back to Leah....)
10 facts about me (no particular order).....
1. I am really excited to have recently made contact again with my host family from my student exchange.
2. I LOVE reading but rarely have the time to do so these days - I bought 2 books at Easter and have read not quite a chapter of one.
3. I have never been to Sydney - yet!
4. I have a gorgeous godson whom I am hoping to meet in the flesh later this year xxxx
5. I really enjoy my job as a clinical dietitian, even though it can be stressful and heartbreaking at times.
6. I have a wonderful family whom I miss incredibly every day (even though it's been over 5 years since we lived in the same state).
7. I feel privileged to have friends that don't worry that we haven't been in touch for ages, we still talk with each other like it was only yesterday.
8. I feel so lucky to have lived in and been able to visit some of the most beautiful parts of Australia.
9. I love watching my little girl sleep
10. Even though I can talk the leg off a chair, I find it really difficult to find the right words to write in cards, that's one reason why I make them - the thought goes into the design :)
Thanks so much Leah and thanks for visiting!