Tuesday, May 11, 2010

Tea for You


As I live so far away from so many loved ones, I quite like finding little projects that end up flattish so they can be popped in an envelope and in the post. This little tea folder is no exception, and the colour scheme from the Cottage Wall DSP worked nicely with Twinings Darjeeling teabags (maybe not so much in these photos though...)!!
I thought I'd share this with you as part of the Stampin' Royalty 'Anything But a Card' challenge this week.

Thanks for visiting!


Stamps: Share a Cup (AW Mini)
Card: Rich Razzleberry, Orchid Opulence, Whisper White
DSP: Cottage Wall (AW Mini)
Ink: Rich Razzleberry
Punches: Scallop Circle, 1 3/8" Circle, 1 1/4" Circle, Eyelet border

2 comments:

Sabriena Satchwell said...

What a great idea. I am going to have to pass this onto a friend who is a huge tea drinker :-)
Thanks so much for playing with us this week at Stampin' Royalty.

Sarah said...

What a cute project! I love the colours! Thanks for playing along with us at Stampin' Royalty!