Monday, April 6, 2009

Thanks for Lending Us Your Car

During one of our recent stints in Adelaide, friends of ours loaned us their little car so we didn't have to hire one. I was forbidden to take any stamping supplies with me and couldn't make a card while we were down there, so I made this little card when we got back to send them as a thank you.

I just had to use the By Land car for this one, even though it's retired, and the Much Appreciated greeting (also retired). The little car was stamped in Rose Red (the colour of the car!!) and Basic Grey and was mounted on Almost Amethyst Prints DSP (retired) which has been mounted on distressed Almost Amethyst card. For the main panel I pierced Rose Red card stock, and on it mounted squares of So Saffron with So Saffron Prints DSP (also retired), which then had the circle mounted on top with dimensionals. This was all attached to a base of Always Artichoke (there it is again Sharon!).

I used the latest sketch from Taylored Expressions. I love her sketches, but this is the first one I've had the opportunity to play along.


I'm quite chuffed with how this one turned out! Thanks guys for the loan of the car!

No comments: