Monday, April 27, 2009

A Couple More New In Colours

My goal for my IB&C catalogue launch was to have at least one example of each new In Colour for the ladies to see them 'in action'. I didn't quite get there, but I made one using Pink Pirouette (in my previous post), and another two using Kiwi Kiss and Pacific Point.

This one is actually mounted square, not how it looks in the photo - optical illusions!!

Kiwi Kiss was the In Colour for this card, and I used the re-inker with the blender pen as a marker for the stem, and then the Almost Amethyst Stamp'n Write marker for the rest of the flower from the Level 2 Hostess set Echoes of Kindness. The flower was mounted in Kiwi Kiss and Almost Amethyst card and Tres Chic in Almost Amethyst provided the background. A couple of clear rhinestone brads finished this one.

I really like the boyish look of this colour combo - it came together a bit by accident when I had some card scraps strewn on the table. I stamped the elephant from Wild About You in Pacific Point and kissed it with the little flower from Priceless. He was mounted with dimensionals on Whisper White, and I cut out a second ear and mounted that with dimensionals too. Pumpkin Pie, Old Olive and Pacific Point provide the card base, and I pierced a little bit around the elephant panel for a bit of interest. The greeting is from Family Phrases and was stamped in Old Olive before being punched out using the Word Window punch and mounted with dimensionals.

I'm quite liking these In Colours, I just need to get around to playing with the other three.

1 comment:

Nerine .P. said...

These are great Natasha, love the colours together too.