Thursday, April 2, 2009

Afternoon Tea Notes

I must apologise to those of you who have been checking my blog over the past few weeks to find nothing, then multiple posts. I have been down South for my sister's wedding, and had written and (thought I) scheduled post to come up while I didn't have computer access, only to find they didn't post when I scheduled them, although when I did post them, the dates were for when I wanted them to post originally..... sorry, that's a bit jumbled.

Anyway, I'm back now and made my first card tonight in almost 3 weeks - yay!! The new catalogue is here too and I LOVE it!! Nothing will quite replace Bold Butterfly, but I adore the Christmas stamps and there are some really funky flowers. E-mail me here of you would like to buy a copy, or you would like to host a workshop to receive one free and to have a play with the fantastic new products.

However, what I want to share with you tonight is a little gift I made my wonderful downline girls as a well done for all the fabulous work they do!! We are now spread all across the country so we can't have our little get togethers anymore :-(



I loved the Love Note folders we made at Regionals, and thought they would be just the thing to pop in the post. I used mainly retired product (now, it was current when I made them) - the colours were Wild Wasabi, Groovy Guava, Chocolate Chip and Whisper White. I used Afternoon Tea DSP (from the Summer Mini) for the front of the folder, on the card and to line the envelopes. The stamps are from the retired sets Carte Postale and Live Your Dream (thought that one would make it to this years catalogue...) and I used the scallop circle, 1 3/8" and 1 1/4" circle punches. The cover was all tied up with Groovy Guava double stitched ribbon.

Just a little token of appreciation girls for the great job you do - I miss having you around the corner!!

6 comments:

LeAnne said...

What a perfect little gift for your downline! I love it. Aren't you sad to see these colors retire? I still miss them!
LeAnne

Caro's Kaartjes said...

Lovely!

Barbara said...

Very pretty! I know they'll love them. So glad you could play the Color Throwdown this week!

Lesley said...

What a lovely set you have created! Wow!

Very pretty!

Smiles,
Lesley :)

Juliana said...

So soft and lovely!! I really like how you used the stamps!!

Broni said...

You used the perfect paper and I love your little note sets! Thanks for playing along with us!