Thursday, April 30, 2009

Thank you Leah and Nerine

I have been a bit slack lately and have received blog awards from two very talented ladies that I haven't acknowledged.




First up, I received 2 awards from Leah way back in March while I was away


As part of accepting the 'Proximidade' award, I need to post this too:

"These blogs believe and invest in PROXIMITY - nearness in space, time and relationships! These blogs are exceedingly charming. These kind bloggers aim to find and be friends. They are not interested in prizes or self-aggrandizement. Our hope is that when the ribbon of these prizes are cut, even more friendships are propagated. Please give more attention to these writers! Deliver this award to eight bloggers, who must choose 8 more and include this cleverly written text into the body of their awards."



This award means a lot to me as I also speak Spanish!!




And more recently I received this one from Nerine

Each if these awards require the receiver to pass them on.

I know a lot of these have been floating around lately, so I'll pass them onto all the links I have in my sidebar. Each of these wonderful women is an inspiration to me in their own way - check out their work!

Thank you so much Nerine and Leah!!

No comments: