Wednesday, April 8, 2009

Mel's New Catalogue CASE Challenge

It feels like ages since I've been able to play with one of Mel's challenges, but here's this weeks! This weeks challenge was to CASE your favourite card from the new Ideas Book & Catalogue. I love this years!! I was particularly drawn to the horizontal Pick a Petal card on page 96, so just had to work with that one.


I've changed a few things - the orientation, eliminated a circle and stitching, used a different stem, and a different colour for the flower. I 'm quite happy with the result!! The greeting is from A Little Birthday Cheer, and I scored the edges of the Chocolate Chip card for a bit of interest (and the spine of the leaf which is hard to see) too.

Thanks for another great challenge Mel!!

2 comments:

Tegan said...

Just an absolutely AMAHHHZZZINGGGGG card Natasha!!!
WOWERS! I reallyreallyreally want the pick-a-petal set now :)

Congrats on winning the challenge :)

Unknown said...

Congrats, it is a gorgeous card and stamp set.