Saturday, May 31, 2008

My Beautiful Friend Kyles

You know how some people are just gorgeous inside and out? Well, my friend Kylie is one of those people. She made these for me last week, and I wanted to share them with you too. She should be getting her own blog up and running soon...


She has used Very Vanilla, Taken with Teal and Purely Pomegrenate card/envelopes, and Purely Pomegranate ink. The funky bag was inspired by a blog she visits (can't remember which one sorry, but I've been told it has also featured on SCS) and was created using an envelope and the Tag punch. She's also used the Petals wheel, Boho Backgrounds and Garden Whimsy stamp sets, scallop, circle and tag punches and finished it with 5/8" Very Vanilla grosgrain ribbon and an antique brass brad. The card also features Boho Backgrounds and the scallop and circle punches, and was finished with a rhinestone brad from the Pretties Kit.

This was such a lovely gesture, and gorgeous work. Thanks for being such a wonderful friend Kylie.

And a big hello to all my other friends - especially those I don't get to see as often as we'd like. You know who you are!

T xxx

No comments: