Tuesday, May 20, 2008

Down and Up Lines

I must say a big congratulations to 2 of my team members, Kylie and Prue, who were recently promoted to Senior Associate. Well done girls!! I was so excited for them, I made this creation for them.Once again, another simple card (do you see a pattern emerging at the moment....?). Certainly Celery, Chocolate Chip and Very Vanilla card with Certainly Celery and Chocolate Chip ink. The fabulous background is courtesy of Baroque and the flower is from Baroque Motifs. And a little bit of 5/8" Certainly Celery grosgrain ribbon is the finishing touch.

I must also say a huge thank you to my wonderful friend and upline Karen for her gorgeous card for my promotion to Supervisor and my lovely gifts from convention - check out her blog at http://www.karenmrobinson.blogspot.com/ She's amazing!

One last little bit. I had a team get together at the start of this month with my 4 girls. We had a great morning sharing our latest and greatest creations and news. If you would like to join us as a demonstrator, just let me know! We're a pretty cruisy bunch!

We made this cute little make and take for our displays:
It's based on the card I made for Mum for Mother's Day, using the Certainly Celery papers from the Palette O' Prints promotion (see the earlier post for details), as well as Regal Rose and Whisper White card. I used Regal Rose ink, stamped off for the base of the flower from Bud Basics, and finished the flower with a green Ice Circle Rhinestone brad. I wasn't sure initially about the colour combo (off the Colour Coach), but put together it looks quite sweet.

1 comment:

Sharon said...

These are both lovely cards Natasha. I think simple is often better.