Saturday, May 31, 2008

Farewell to a friend

As some of you may already know, we lost a friend last week in tragic circumstances, and today was the day to say goodbye. He was a former work colleague of mine, and I still work with his partner, and he was always good for a drink when we ran into him while we were out. He is going to be deeply missed by so many of the Katherine community, and further afield.
This card was one of the hardest I've had to make so far, but I wanted to do this for his partner and little boy. I think the result was ok... It really is the toughest occasion to create for.

I used Blue Bayou and River Rock card, with Blue Bayou ink. The stamps are from Baroque Motifs and the swirls were stamped in Versamark, then clear embossed.

You're going to be missed so much. Have a drink with Matt for us!!

No comments: