Thursday, March 6, 2008

Thanks Lynne!!!

Our beautiful Luana is moving up to the next room at child care next week, so I thought I'd make a thank you card for Lynne who has been her carer since she started there. Luana is going to miss her, but I'm sure she'll visit the babies room often to say hello!



I used a Sahara Sand long note with the Scribble Jumbo Wheel (both from the Spring Mini last year), Flirty ribbon from the Summer Mini, Tidy Alphabet (which is retiring, so let me know if you need a set) with Taken by Teal ink, and the little girl (Miss Luana!) is stamped using All in the Family which will be in the 08/09 Ideas Book & Catalogue, with Chocolate Chip ink and Soft Subtles Stampin' Write Markers and backed with Taken By Teal card. I'm really happy with how this turned out, and Luana even wrote/scribbled in it herself!

Thanks again Lynne! We really appreciate you taking care of our little girl!!

No comments: