We tried our hand at Joseph's Coat this week - I love this technique because when it works it looks awesome, and even when it doesn't it's still pretty impressive! I still need to trouble shoot an issue, but here are the 2 cards we made; both used Bud Basics and Basic Outline Jumbo wheel from the Summer Mini, the retiring Celebration spectrum ink pad and Basic Black ink.
This one used Green Galore and Pink Passion card with Green Galore ink and was finished with lilac grosgrain ribbon. Very simple, yet effective!
Lastly, I'd thought I'd share this one too - I played lots for this technique (there are 4 more I could have shared with you!). Once again, it looks a lot better IRL. The stamp set this time was Big Blooms from the Summer Mini. Basic Black, Pink Passion and Green Galore card was used, and tangerine grosgrain ribbon. I love it, even though technique-wise it's not great!!
Let me know if you need any of the stamp sets I've used from the Summer Mini, because that finishes at the end of this month, and all the grosgrain ribbon is retiring too; some have already sold out (check out current availability through the link on my previous post). I'm on the countdown to the new Ideas Book and Catalogue!