Sunday, March 30, 2008

Almost gone....

Sorry about the mutliple postings tonight, but I'm making up for lost time, and I'm not sure how much I'll get done this week as I have a full-on week at work.




Tonight I've been playing around with some pocket notes (Chocolate Chip and Very Vanilla) which were in the Summer Mini. I thought it would be hard to come up with something that worked because they are so small (about the size of a credit card) but I've decided they're fantastic (the pocket notes, not necessarily my creations)! I also wanted to use the Love Matters stamp set someone accidentally returned to me instead of my Time Well Spent (but I'm going to swap it back soon because I need my set for my catalogue launch on the weekend).


Here's what I came up with using mostly retiring products...

Sorry about the poor quality photo - flouro lights really aren't that flash for photographing! Clockwise from top left: *Dragonfly from Winged Things, embossed silver, finished with apple green grosgrain ribbon; **inspired by my retiring set swap - Terrific Tulips stamped with Vintage Violet and Sage Shadow ink with greeting from Much Appreciated (continuing stamp set) embossed in silver, I also ran the right hand edge over the Sage Shadow ink pad; ***friends saying from Love Matters stamped in Tempting Turquoise and mounted on Tempting Turquoise card (that had been run over the coordinating ink pad) and Au Chocolate DS paper. The ribbon on the edge is from Seaside ribbon orginals; ****Love Matters provided the stamped images in Rose Red and Regal Rose, I also used a little bit of Regal Rose card. The ribbons are wine organdy and burgandy grosgrain.

I'm happy with how they turned out. Must go now and work on the projects for the new catalogue launch I'm holding on the weekend. Let me know if you're interested (still need to work out hyperlinks, but I preview all comments so I won't publish any personal details) and I'll send you more details.

No comments: