Sunday, March 16, 2008

Summer Mini Swap

Today's offering is my contribution to a Summer Mini Catalogue swap that my friend and sister demonstrator (we have the same upline) Mel organised earlier this year (when I figure out how to do it, I'll link her blog to mine). I actually made the original card for my grandmother's birthday, and just changed the greeting for the swap - a bit cheeky, but I really liked what I did for Mamma!

I used all In Colours for this card (I am so going to miss them, but can't wait to find out what the new ones are!); Marigold Morning and Vintage Violet (and Whisper White) card, and Marigold Morning, True Thyme, Cranberry Crisp and Vintage Violet inks. Carte Postale and the coordinating Jumbo wheel Leaves a la Carte met the swap criteria, and I also used Mostly Flowers (thanks Helene) which I couldn't have placed without the Stamp-a-ma-jig.
The end result was quite different to what I usually do and Mamma liked it, which is the most important part!

No comments: