Monday, March 3, 2008

7 years

Where has the time gone? I can't believe that this time 7 years ago, I was pacing the lounge room floor of my auntie's house while my best friend was trying to get me to relax and have something to eat (or start drinking that glass of champagne!)...

For today, I made this little card for Paul.

As it's our copper anniversary, I really wanted to include copper on the card - and I think it worked! Once again, the reverse brayer technique came in with the giraffes from Wild About You. I also used the Paisley background stamp and the Level 2 Hostess Set Love It. Thanks to the colour wheel for the colour combo - Always Artichoke, Brilliant Blue, Elegant Eggplant and Rose Red, and the slit punch for the corners.

As our anniversary and Valentines Day are so close, we usually don't do much for the most romantic day of the year. But, I made a card for Paul this year:

I love this colour combo of Chocolate Chip, Rose Red and Regal Rose (and Very Vanilla). The love squares are from the Level 2 Hostess Set A is for Adorable, and I also used Like It A Latte and You Make Me Happy (both from the Spring Mini Catalogue 2007). Paul really liked it (and so does Luana!)

No comments: