Sunday, June 20, 2010

A Little Bird Told Me.....


Since this years IB&C came out, I've been looking Cheep Talk and a little while ago I finally bought it, but today is the first time it's seen my ink pads!! It's been a little while since I've played with Color Throwdown and I LOVE these colours!!



I have no less than 12 birthdays in July, so this will take care of one!! Better get cracking on the others too now.....

Thanks for visiting!



Stamps: Cheep Talk, A Little Birthday Cheer
Card: Night of Navy, Certainly Celery, Whisper White
DSP: Urban Garden, Pink Flamingo, Certainly Celery Prints (retired)
Ink: Certainly Celery, Cameo Coral, Night of Navy
Punches: Scallop Circle, 1 3/4" Circle
Other: Paper Piercer

2 comments:

Broni said...

What a sweet and beautiful card! I love the layout too! Thanks so much for playing in the Throwdown with us!

Unknown said...

12 birthdays? You are going to be busy. Have fun.