Saturday, February 28, 2009

Irish Luck for Lachlan

Believe it or not, this is a baby card (yes, for the same Lachlan Luana made her card for the other weekend). Not traditional I know, but I wanted to give a nod to this little man's Irish heritage and strong Irish name.
Also, I wanted to use a Sale-a-Bration set before they finish - today's your last chance to get these great sets!!



I used the heart from Polka Dot Punches to make a lucky four leaf clover, stamped in Green Galore. This was mounted on Whisper White card which had been pierced around the edge, swiped and sponged with Green Galore, mounted on Green Galore and mounted on a Glorious Green card base. To finish the clover I just cut a stem from Green Galore card. I stamped Lachlan's name using the retired Pure & Simple Alphabet Upper and mounted each letter with dimensionals.

Welcome to the world little man, we cannot wait to meet you, and always be proud of your heritage.

No comments: