Sunday, October 12, 2008

See You Later, not Goodbye

As you may have figured out from some earlier posts, and if you read Mel's blog, one of my friends and fellow SU! demonstrators is in the process of moving to Queensland. As a little see you later gift (not goodbye), I whipped this up (in between writing my assignment. Not bad for being pressed for time!) using Bodacious Bouquet and Petals and Paisleys DSP, and filled it with chocolates, what else?!

Safe travels Mel and fingers crossed we'll catch up in Canberra in May.

1 comment:

Kristy Geddes said...

Looks great Tash. So sad to see Mel go. When are you heading out our way again? We are just starting to get the odd storm which is great as will settle the dust a bit.
I've got a bit of a blog candy challenge going on at my site at the moment if you are interested.
www.kraftykristy.blogspot.com
Catch up soon,
take care,
Kristy