Thursday, October 16, 2008

No Stamps or Ink for Makeesha

I reckon Mel and Makeesha are in cahoots with their challenges at the moment! Stretching us well and truly out of our comfort zones!
Makeesha's challenge this week is to use no stamps or ink on a project. As I had just finished my assignment, I wanted to try this out straight away (plus, I'd missed her last Love Notes challenge because I was writing). As it was late, I was being lazy and not wanting to go downstairs where Paul has 'banished' my stamping supplies (so we can actually move in the house!), I used what I had up here on the table. These are what I came up with.
Lucky for me, I keep all my DSP upstairs, and I always seem to have Taken with Teal floating around too. I whipped us this little 4"x4" card with Petals and Paiselys DSP (yes, I do love it and use it on almost everything), adding a little bit of scalloping the edge. The stickers are courtesy of the retired Little Reminders Accents and Elements. Just a bit cute I think!

I pinched the idea for this little cutie ages ago from Nerine. I had covered the note pad with Spring Showers DSP, but that's as far as I'd got, so Makeesha's challenge encouraged me to finish it with a little bit of white organdy (retired) and Bashful Blue grosgrain ribbon, a punched flower, one from the Blooms Die Cuts in the current Spring Mini and a brad. I wasn't sure at first, but I like it! Not sure who this will be going to yet though.

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

Hey Natasha your cards are GORGEOUS! I especially love the first one! Great job, and thanks for playing! have a great weekend!
Love Keesh x