Friday, October 10, 2008

Procrastination Thoughts

While I was procrastinating today about finishing my assignment (which is now handed in - yay!!) I was thinking about how much I LOVE Makeesha's colour challenge combo of Elegant Eggplant, Pretty in Pink and Soft Sky. In the course of my thoughts I realised that I had used a similar colour combo earlier this year to make calendars for the family and thought I had to share it with you - Elegant Eggplant, Pixie Pink (of course it has to be for Luana!!) and Tempting Turquoise (well, the Petals and Paisley DSP).


This was only the second ever scrapbook project I had finished (I'm still yet to replicate it for myself though) and I was quite proud of it. I fell in love with the colours so much, that they are what I have used for all my SU! folders too! Who thought Elegant Eggplant could look so cool!?


No comments: