Thursday, July 17, 2008

Welcome Shanae and Casey

Sorry once again it's been a while - the horrific amount of travelling has finally caught up with me... Even so, I was still able to sit down last weekend and make a dent in the HUGE list of cards I need to make. I thought first up today I would show you the cards I made for the beautiful twins - who are almost 2 weeks old!!


After I finished these, I thought 'Oops, they're not very baby-ish...' but, they fit with the colour scheme Kerry has chosen for them - obviously pink for Shanae and purple for Casey. Being twins, I wanted to make something similar, but different, and as Shanae's name wouldn't fit on a 'conventional' card, the folding provided one of the differences!! Both cards use images from Wild About You and Big Deal Alphabet. Shanae's card is Pixie Pink and Pink Passion (with Very Vanilla), finished with (retired) Pixie Pink eyelets, and Casey's card is Lovely Lilac and Almost Amethyst, finished with Dazzling Diamonds (on the elephant's toenails too!!). I know they are bolder than most baby cards, but I do think they suit these gorgeous little bundles. They'll be almost 5 months old next time I see them :-(

No comments: