Sunday, July 20, 2008

For my little bro...

In between my recent Adelaide trips, my little (well 26 year old) brother had his birthday, and for once I was organised and he got his card AND pressie before the event (unlike this posting). You all know the difficulty I have with masculine cards, so here 'tis.


I didn't realise until after, but I used very similar colours to Dad's card (these are Wild Wasabi, Not Quite Navy, Real Red and So Saffron). I used the background stamp from Looks Like Spring and the star is from Classic Backgrounds. Once again, his name uses Big Deal Alphabet (a common occurence at the moment, but it's such a great alphabet!!). I stamped off each letter in Wild Wasabi, and then kissed each one with the Looks Like Spring diamond background to give the 'two-tonish' effect. I like the way the letters worked out, but think I should have used the diamond outline for the background instead.... As usual though, Dad was quite impressed (gotta love your Dad!!).

Happy Birthday Mate!!

2 comments:

Nerine .P. said...

It looks great Natasha, I'm sure Ryan loved it!!!

Sharon said...

Hi Natasha, this is a great card and I'm sure your brother loved it. Sharon