Thursday, July 17, 2008

Poppin' Pastels Swap

Well, I've taken my time posting this card too... As mentioned previously, I was involved in a Poppin' Pastels swap last month which provided me with quite a challenge. Third time lucky, this was the card I ended up swapping:

My offering was quite different to the other swappers, so I hope they liked it...
The main poppin' pastel image (and the flowers too) was from Bold Butterfly. I must say using sponge daubers makes so much difference with this technique. The background was Paisley. Card stock and inks were Taken with Teal, Lavendar Lace , Soft Sky and Old Olive. We also needed to include an eyelet, so mine were silver (thanks Mel!).

Now I just need to get my head around 2 more swaps I've put my hand up for.

1 comment:

Natalie said...

Hey sweetheart
how are you?
great blog. very inspiring!
Your daughter is such a cutie!
do you mind if I add you to my blog?