Sunday, July 12, 2009

Just Because in Summer Sun

The card I put together last night for Kelly Jo's latest Colour Chef Challenge was in complete contrast to the other card I made - very simple and straight forward compared to embossing, fussy cutting and colouring...

The challenge this week was to use Black, White and Yellow. I used some Summer Sun DSP from the Pink Flamingo pack as that's what I already had out and thought it would work. Add a little bit of ribbon, a bit of bling and a sentiment and I was done! Gotta love the ones that come together without too much playing around!

I added a strip of black ribbon across the Basic Black card underneath the greeting and bow to add a bit of dimension.
I will post the other card I made last night soon too - watch this space!



Stamps: Best Yet (Level 1 Hostess Set)
Card: Basic Black, Whisper White
Paper: Pink Flamingo
Ink: Summer Sun
Other: Basic Black grosgrain ribbon, Large Oval punch, Clear Rhinestone brad


1 comment:

Sharon said...

How beautiful Natasha! Love those simple cards.