Sunday, March 8, 2009

In Colour Combo Challenge

I had a bit of a giggle when I logged onto Makeesha's blog for her latest challenge - I only finished a card yesterday in the colours (minus the Whisper White) she had set!! Great minds think alike (GRIN)!! Nah, I can't take the credit, I pinched the colour combo from my friend who sent me a gorgeous Christening invitation.




I don't have a pic of the invite (a certain little one of mine wanted to look at it and smudged the printing.....), but here's the card I made:


As I said, I've missed out the Whisper White, but I'm sure I'll be forgiven!! This is VERY simple; I've clear embossed Classic Stars jumbo wheel on Soft Sky, torn it, added Real Red grosgrain ribbon, mounted this on pierced Blue Bayou and clear embossed the little man's initials (Best Friends Upper Alphabet - retiring).

And, coincidentally, Luana made a card a couple weeks ago in these colours for her best buddy who just became a big brother. In case you missed it, here 'tis:

She used Nursery Necessities with a little bit of double stitched Blue Bayou ribbon and a couple of stars punched out with the Large Star punch.

Thanks Keesh!! I'll try to have another play this week!!




3 comments:

Anonymous said...

Natasha, you have a very talented young lady there (VBG). Well done on the challenge, I'm sure you can get away without the whisper white.

Unknown said...

Well done, you both did a great job.

Anonymous said...

Hey Natasha, Those those stars! You care is clear and crip, which looks fabulous! Thanks for playing again! Love Keesh x