Tuesday, September 23, 2008

Stamping with Helene

Now that my very good friend Helene has moved, we don't get together regularly on Saturday nights for card making/scrap booking/catching up. We both really miss it, so last time we visited them, Helene and I blocked out the Saturday night, let the boys do their thing and after the kids were in bed, fell back into old form!!

Hopefully I'll have the scrapbook pages I started finished soon, but I was really happy with the cards I made.

Two of my wonderful downline were recently promoted to Senior Associate, so I thought this cute little fellow may be just the thing to say well done!! Very simple.

Stamp: Celebrate Everyday
Card: Taken with Teal, Chocolate Chip, River Rock, Whisper White
Ink: Chocolate Chip, Taken with Teal, River Rock, Close to Cocoa, Summer Sun (for the beak)
Other: Chocolate Chip Wide Grosgrain Ribbon, Styled Silver Hodgepodge Hardware, Blender Pen



The main reason we were visiting was for Volkan's birthday, so I thought I had better make him a card. You all know the difficulty I have making masculine cards, but the more I look at this one, the more I like it (apologies for the dodgy photo).

Stamps: Eat Cake, Seeing Spots
Card: Really Rust, Chocolate Chip, Whisper White
Ink: Wild Wasabi, Whisper White
Other: Apple Cider DSP, Wild Wasabi Double Stitched Ribbon, Aged Copper Hodgepodge Hardware
Thanks for a great night Helene! Miss you heaps xxx

3 comments:

Tegan said...

love love LOVE the first teal card!! the bling looks awesome!

thanks for your sweet comment over on my blog~~it was lovely :)

Sharon said...

Great cards Natasha. Especially love Volkan's birthday card - "guy cards" are so hard to make aren't they?

Nerine .P. said...

Both are great cards Natasha. Congrats to your downline on her promotion.