Being new to the world of blogging, I had no idea this existed until I was tagged by two friends - Sharon (http://www.stampin-scrappin.blogspot.com) and Karen (http://www.karenmrobinson.blogspot.com). Thanks girls! You know I'm always up for learning something. In fact, I've just handed up a 23 page assignment, hence my lack of posting lately. Thanks to all of you who have asked how I am. It's nice to know I'm missed!
Anyways, here's the tagging stuff.....
The rules are:
1. Link your tagger and list these rules on your blog.
2. Share 7 facts about yourself on your blog, some random, some weird.
3. Tag 7 people at the end of your post by leaving their names as well as links to their blogs.
4. Let them know they are tagged by leaving a comment on their blog.
Ok. 7 facts about Natasha:
- My numerology number is 3 and it suits me down to the ground.
- I came up to Katherine for a 4 month contract (that was over 3 years ago).
- I don't like mangoes. At all.
- I lived in Paraguay in South America as an exchange student after I finished school. We had no hot water, you couldn't flush toilet paper down the toilet and the streets were cobble stones, but it was one of the best experiences of my life.
- I felt more comfortable speaking Spanish than English when I came back. Actually, it took years before I stopped dreaming in Spanish and if I'm really tired or have had a few, don't be surprised if I'm not sure which language I'm speaking!
- I scored a 20 in Year 12 Biological Science, but almost failed Molecular & Cellular Biology in 1st year Science....
- I am studying my fourth University degree (I have more letters after my name than in it).
I don't actually know 7 bloggers personally, and most of them I do have already been tagged so check out their sites and their facts: