Friday, April 11, 2008

Friends...

I made this card for my good friend Kylie based on the cards I made for my team for their fabulous efforts during Sale-a-Bration - I love the colours and how the flowers 'pop'.
Once again, thanks to the colour coach for the combo - Creamy Caramel and Really Rust card, and Tempting Turquoise and Chocolate Chip inks (and Versamark). I used Joseph's Coat technique for the main panel, using Tempting Turquoise underneath (instead of a spectrum pad)
and brayed over top with Chocolate Chip. I used the Sale-a-Bration set Friendship Blooms, and finished it with turquoise grosgrain ribbon. I will try and play with some of the new sets soon and let you know how they work out.

2 comments:

Sharon said...

Beautiful card Natasha.

Natasha said...

Thanks Sharon, it's nice to hear your comments. I surprise myself sometimes!!