Sunday, July 19, 2009

Live Life

This is my last post for today - honest. I'm about to head to bed...
It feels like a while since I've played along with Kristina's Colour Challenge, and boy, did working with 5 colours plus white test the ol' brain a bit!


I FINALLY inked up the Level 1 Hostess set Live Like You Mean It. I think it's a great set, but just haven't found the right project to use it until now. I quite like the lots of layers in this card. A little bit different to what I normally work with. Each of the flowers was stamped in So Saffron, had the outline stamped in Pumpkin Pie, were fussy cut, had a bit of Dazzling Diamonds added to the centre and were mounted with dimensionals.

I'll take a better photo tomorrow in daylight.
ETA: New photo uploaded as promised

Hope you're having a great weekend.


Stamps: Live Like You Mean It (Level 1 Hostess)
Card: Ballet Blue, Pumpkin Pie, So Saffron, Certainly Celery, Whisper White
Paper: So Saffron Patterns
Ink: Certainly Celery, So Saffronm Pumpkin Pie, Ballet Blue
Other: Rose Red double stitched ribbon, Dazzling Diamonds, 1 1/4" circle punch, 1 3/8" circle punch, paper piercer, Styled Silver Hodgepodge Hardware

4 comments:

Mel Hanlon said...

how cute, Tash! Great card.

Teresa Kline said...

this is gorgoeus, you really used all of these colors wonderfully!

enjoy *~*

Louise said...

ooh, I LOVE this card! Perfect for these colours, well done.

Unknown said...

Love it, well done.