Wednesday, June 24, 2009

KWernerDesign Colour Inspiration #55


I was going to give Kristina's latest colour challenge a miss this week as I haven't been feeling 100% lately (dry season and the colds it brings......), but I pulled out a few scrap pieces of card tonight that I thought I could make them fit - don't you love it when that happens? Plus, it was such a funky inspiration photo this week...

I adore that skirt!! I don't think I'd get away with those heels up here though :-)

I popped up the Really Rust panel with dimensionals, so the stamped card underneath the star punch out is recessed, if you get what I mean. The edges of the Really Rust and More Mustard have also been swiped with their coordinating colours. Could even use this one for a guy!


Stamps: Circle Circus, A Little Birthday Cheer
Card: Basic Grey, Really Rust, More Mustard, Very Vanilla
Ink: Basic Grey, More Mustard, Really Rust
Accessories: 5/8" Very Vanilla Grosgrain Ribbon, Pewter brads

2 comments:

Winter said...

Great card! I love the star cut-out!

Nerine .P. said...

Ohh, I love this idea with the paper behind a punched out star. Great card Natasha!