Thursday, March 20, 2008

Happy Easter

We have just arrived home from Luana's child care Easter party, so I thought it fitting to post the cards we made this year (plus, I got a message from Mum today to say she has received hers in the post!). I just HAD to buy the very cute Bunny Hugs from the Summer Mini, so that's what I used this year (only 11 days to go to order this stamp set if you're already planning for next year!).

The colour wheel provided the card combination of Certainly Celery, Almost Amethyst and Blush Blossom. I used versamark and Almost Amethyst ink for the backgrounds, and Chocolate Chip for everything else. Soft Subtles Stampin' Write markers were used to colour the eggs and the bunny ears and nose, and the white gel pen provided the white cotton tail. I finished the card off with hodgepodge hardware (egg shaped of course!) and a bit of white organdy ribbon.




Luana quite liked the bunny too, so I stamped one for her. She proudly coloured it in and I couldn't help making it into something!! I like this colour combo - Tempting Turquoise, Pixie Pink and Gable Green. Isn't she clever!?!


I would like to wish everyone a safe and happy Easter and in the words of a good friend of mine...


May you gorge on love and chocolate!!

No comments: