Monday, September 27, 2010

Christmas Scrapping


I held a Christmas in July cardmaking session back in July using half an I Wish Simply Scrappin' kit. There is SO much in those kits that I also made a few other projects with only a couple of extra pieces of cardstock - including a couple of scrapbook pages - and still have bits and pieces left over!
The Nipper page is 12"x12" and is actually the first Christmas page I have scrapped for Luana. This was her first visit ride on Nipper at the Magic Cave and she had a ball (but didn't think too much at all of the Santa visit). I added a bit of interest across the page using the snowflakes from Snow Swirled stamped in the same colour as the cardstock. The Nipper title was done using the Big Shot.
I also had enough bits and pieces to put together this 6"x6" page of us with my grandparents. They met us at the airport when we flew in, just before Grandad went to his second to last chemo treatment, so it really was a special Christmas - being with the ones I love.


Thank you to the Stampin' Royalty DT for giving me the push to share these with you. Their challenge this week is 'Anything but a Card'.


Thanks for visiting!!



Stamps: Snow Swirled
Card: I Wish Simply Scrappin' Kit (retired), Chocolate Chip, Old Olive
Ink: Old Olive, Chocolate Chip
Punches: Scallop Circle, 1 3/8" Circle, 1 1/4" Circle
Other: Chocolate Chip Grosgrain Ribbon, Timeless Type Alphabet

2 comments:

Hands On said...

Great pages. I love the tag on the second page! Way to stay on top of your scrapbooking! Thanks for playing with Stampin' Royalty!

savvy teaching tips said...

I miss that simply scrappin kit. it's my favourite christmas one. You rocked this week's "anything but a card" challenge. Thanks for playing at Stampin' Royalty