Friday, September 3, 2010

Birthday Unicorn


I'm sorry it's been a while since my last post - we moved house at very short notice, so I had to pack up my stamping gear (I didn't realise how much I actually have until packing it all!), and we are slowly getting through the unpacking. I'm hoping to get some stamping done this weekend; maybe tomorrow while Paul watches his team in the footy (AFL) final.

Anyway, I have a card for you that I made for a gorgeous little girl who turned 2 at the start of July. She's the twin to the little darling who received this card. I bought Pretty Pony for Luana, but couldn't resist inking it up for the girls; a unicorn for one, and a pegasus for the other. I used my blender pen to add some colour to the mane and added some magic with Dazzling Diamonds.
This almost didn't make it to the intended recipient as Luana saw it and fell in love with it.
Hopefully it won't be so long to my next post.
Thanks for visiting.



Stamps: Pretty Pony
Card: Pixie Pink, Pink Passion, Certainly Celery, Whisper White, Certainly Celery Prints DSP (retired)
Ink: Pixie Pink, Pink Passion
Other: Scallop Circle Punch, 1 3/4" Circle Punch, Word Window Punch, Linen Thread, Sherbert Buttons (retired), Soft Subtles Brads (retired), Dazzling Diamonds

No comments: