Sunday, January 17, 2010

Friendship



This is going to be quick as I must be off to bed... It's been ages since I've played with a Colour Throwdown challenge, so this is my latest offering.
Once again, I've had to substitute Perfect Plum for Rich Razzleberry (as it's not available in Australia).
I've fallen back on a tried and true 'technique' for my last couple of cards that I've noticed myself using quite a bit recently when I'm either a) a bit tired or b) not ENTIRELY comfortable with the colour combo I'm working with - one sheet wonder stamping. Although I don't always stamp a whole A4 sheet, generally a much smaller panel. It hasn't failed me yet!!

Must be off, but hope you enjoy my recent postings.


Stamps: Organic Grace (Level 1 Hostess), Wagon Full of Fun (Summer Mini)
Card: Garden Green, Perfect Plum, Mellow Moss, Whisper White
Ink: Garden Green, Prefect Plum, Mellow Moss
Other: Pewter Hodgepodge Hardware (retired)

2 comments:

dj said...

wowsers--this is simply and yet so very elegant!!

LeAnne said...

Lovely---this remains one of my favorite sets! I love it with these colors!