Sunday, January 10, 2010

Curtain Call Colour Challenge Act 11

I didn't realise how long it has been since I last posted - sorry. The festive season well and truly caught up with me. We travelled down South to see family and are now back home settling into normal life again. We really did have an enjoyable trip - life is SO much fun with Luana. Many fantastic memories were made, so I will try to get some scrapbooking done soon to share some of our experiences.

I did do a little bit of papercraft while I was away which I will share soon, but tonight I sat down and finished a card I have been working on for AGES, and played with Stacey's latest Curtain Call Colour Challenge. It has been a long time since I've been able to play with one of Stacey's challenges, largely due to the big move. So, this is nothing earth shattering, but not bad for coming back from a hiatus. Head over to Stacey's blog on the above link to see the fabulous example card she has created.

I still have a few thank you cards to make for people who have helped us out over the last few months, so now I have one less to make. I used the DSP from the Level 3 Hostess Hand Drawn Bundle with the coordinating stamp set as a starting point. The greeting is punched out with the wide oval punch and layered on 2 overlapping wide oval punches of Always Artichoke.


Must be off and head to bed, but I'll just finish with a little bit of good news - I found out just before my birthday that I achieved the permanent position!! We're just waiting to hear about Paul's permanency now, so please continue to keep those fingers crossed for us.


Stamps: Much Appreciated (retired), Hand Drawn (Level 3 Hostess bundle)
Card: Going Grey, Old Olive, Always Artichoke, Whisper White
DSP: from Hand Drawn bundle (Level 3 Hostess)
Ink: Old Olive, Always Artichoke
Other: Wide Oval Punch, Old Olive Grosgrain ribbon


1 comment:

Stacey Schafer said...

Missed you, Natasha! But, believe me...I know what a move can do to your life...ugh! We moved in August and I feel like I'm just now getting back to normal. This is a darling thank you card! Thanks so much for sharing it in the Curtain Call!