Thursday, March 8, 2012

Buttons, Buttons, Buttons


I have a bit of a bright card on offer for you today, and I think it's quite cute! This card actually turned out not much at all like I had in my head when I first sat down at my craft desk...Almost every aspect of it apart from the colour of the base card is different!

When I first saw the following sketch from Taylored Expressions, I wasn't quite sure where to go with it. I made another card based on this sketch using circles, but wasn't 100% happy with the colours.... so, I pulled it out again for this card.


My inspiration stemmed from a container of Big Buttons I have on my shelf from last year's Summer Mini - love those bright colours! - and I teamed it with the co-ordinating Sweet Stitches DSP. After a bit of swapping and changing of the size of the buttons, and whether I'd use Melon Mambo butterflies or buttons, here's the final result!

Thanks for visiting and have a great rest of the week.

1 comment:

Unknown said...

Hi, I have awarded you the Gorgeous Blogger Award, check my blog for the details.
Love your button card.