Saturday, January 15, 2011

Bright Birthday

Today I have a card for you that was inspired by two challenge blogs I look at every week but don't get to play along with as much as I'd like. The sketch was provided by Papercraft Star:


I adore these colours together (and of course, there's Rich Razzleberry). I pulled out quite a bit of retired product for this one, and my Printed Petals which hasn't seen ink since Convention - oops. I am really happy with how this turned out - thanks girls!
This bright, happy card will be making it's way to Germany this week for a dear friend's birthday (that I remember every year, and make a card for but never send. It will happen this year!).
Thanks for visiting!
Stamps: Printed Petals, Teeny Tiny Sentiments
Card: Tempting Turquoise, Whisper White, Rich Razzleberry
Ink: Rich Razzleberry, Regal Rose
DSP: Pink Flamingo (retired), Regal Rose Printed (retired)
Other: Word Window Punch, Scallop Edge Punch, Playground Buttons (retired), Brights Brads, Fairytale Ribbons (retired)

4 comments:

Kim Duran said...

I love the bright, fun colors you chose to create this card. And the flower is the prefect touch! I'm glad you were able to play along with us at Papercraft Star!

Jen Cuthbertson said...

The printed petals are so pretty and I love the color combo you used! Thanks for playing with us at Papercraft Star this week!

Stephanie said...

Just beautiful! love this card! Thanks for playing with us at SPCC!

Lori Turner said...

Natasha, this card is adorable! Thanks for playing with SPCC this week :)

Lori - SP Color Diva